Saturday 4 October 2008

Humphrey The Blue Shar Pei - training

Hi, i went to dog training with my dad on thursday, it had been raining and the grass was wet and i dont like to sit or lay on wet grass !! my dad wasnt very happy with me because i wouldnt do anything, all i wanted to do was play with the dog next to me. But something happend that scared me, i had to walk next to my dad when he shouted at me to lay down hes never shouted at me before ! so i layed down and stayed there for a long time. I thought he was very angry with me but he said what a good boy i had been and gave me a treat !

message from my dad.... i learnt at training this week that i had to show Humphrey whos the boss and had to be a bit more strict with him at training, and it made such a difference. I must admit me and his mum have been a bit soft with him and never really rased our voices or been strict with him so we have been struggling at dog training but now i have shown him whos boss at trianing hes learning alot faster !!

No comments: