Saturday 26 July 2008

Humphrey The Blue Shar Pei - Dog Bit Me

Hi, went for a walk today with mum and dad. Four other dogs where playing in the field with there mum and dad, they looked like they where having so much fun so i went over to them to see if i could play. As i got close to the dogs one came over and growled and then bit me on the face around my mouth. I dont know what came over me but i showed my teeth growled back and then jumped at the dog nearly pushing it over, i was very angry im only 7 and a half months old and all i wanted was to play with the other dogs ! My dad grabbed hold of me, he looked really shocked but said i was a good boy for defending myself. My mouth was bleeding but it didnt hurt that much. Dad explained to me that sometimes this would happen because im a Shar Pei and i look strange to some dogs and some dogs are just bullies !! all i want to do is play with other dogs.

Humphrey the blue Shar Pei

No comments: